• A bag pack for Malta is taking place on 9th June.
• Watch day is provisionally booked again for 22nd June.
• Fun day raising funds for Malta 6th July.
• County Championships 21st July.
• Sandra Clarke competition 15th September.
• Regional Levels hosted by Notts 22nd September.
• Christmas Display 15th December.
• Academy bag pack 22nd December.
FEE INCREASE - FROM 1st APRIL
Polite reminder: Please make sure standing orders/direct debits are amended before this date. Go to Training Groups to see new price.
Attached is a guide to drinks for training gymnasts.
What drink is appropriate for children, training and during competitions? Here is a guide from the English Institute of Sport.
Whilst training and for competition the girls should try to get used to the second group of drinks. Young gymnasts do not need the high energy drinks, the medium ones are the best options and get started NOW so it becomes a good habit.
All fizzy drinks are to be avoided. Fruit juices should be diluted, squash is OK, but should be sugar free and weak.
Outside of training water is best.
COMMITTEE MEMBERS 2013
Chair Rosina Palmer
Secretary Adele Aldridge (acting)
Vice - Chair Sarra Lees
Parent Rep: Liz Whitehead
Welfare Officer April Liwoshko/ Veronica West